Based on a consignment sale, Easter, spring break, and a birthday as well as a visit from mom and dad, the project became delayed...
I am happy to report....IT IS ALMOST DONE!
Yesterday, I got my bedroom and bathroom back and the organizing is about 80% done...a little more arranging needs to take place, but it is getting closer. Today, I will move in my beading supplies and clear out another whole area doing that....it's finally all coming together...some pictures below will take you were I started and to where I am now!
Day 1....The front of this picture where you see the dresser and metal shelf, that is where the work area is in the following pictures!
Many Days later....
Now in order to get it all out...here is my garage sale picture....
But it has gotten much bigger!
I have many more pictures of empty shelves and other room changes....but finished project
pictures hopefully by the end of the week!!
I can't wait!!