Monday, December 17, 2012

A New Year is Coming!

I have been out Christmas shopping and I love to Christmas shop.  Things you don't normally see during the year, the stores seem to carry at Christmas time.  The selection of new items or just variations of items is outstanding.

One of my favorite stores is Marshalls...one day I was in there I think I bought more for me than I did for actual Christmas presents.  My favorite section of the store is the stationery items/aisle back in the home good area.

I came across a book/journal I had not seen before, called Q & A a day for Kids....3 years, 365 questions.

 
 

I have 3 kids, so I decided to pick up this book and we would do it for 2013.  It asks 1 question each day and there is a spot for them to handwrite their answer.  I thought this would be a fun keepsake with not only their answers, but also their handwriting.
 
 
 
I did notice Amazon also carries this book in case you are interested in doing it in your home too!
 
Happy Monday!!  You have 1 week left to shop!!

1 comment:

  1. stopping by all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party. cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete